What readers say about the book Trending Topic:
- And suddenly it was four o'clock in the morning. I had to go to sleep, but I'd rather read, because it was too exciting.~ Jurgen de Ridder, Senior Consultant
- I am very critical ... but this book is very readable and has a good storyline. I found it remarkably recognizable and educational.~ Joëlle Staps, Director Nevobo
- It’s an intensive course of social media, whether you're advanced or a layman.~ Geraldine Huybrechts, Event- & Project Manager
- There is no stopping in reading this novel. It is very realistic and recognizable. There are many practical tips given without it turning boring or scholarly.~ Mireille van den Dop, Convention Manager
- After reading this book, I am much more positive about social media. I’m looking forward working with it again!~ Jeanette Wagenaar, Bookstore Voorhoeve
- At first I was skeptical about a management book as a novel, but soon I was grabbed by the story. Storytelling at its best!~ Mathijs Vleeming, Communication Strategist
Interview about the book Trending Topic:
Read chapter 1 of Trending Topic:
- Keep Reading
Thursday – 20th of August 2015 83 days until the conference 153 registrations ‘Meditating, are we, Victor?’ Upon hearing Jacques Lodewijks’ deep voice, Victor Van Wely quickly lifted his feet off the radiator. He turned his leather desk chair...
- Keep Reading
The Netherlands, April 18, 2016 – After raving reviews in the Dutch media, publisher HCIBS had ‘Trending Topic’ translated into English. The official launch of this management novel will be on April 19 at IMEX in Frankfurt. The first...
Meet the team of NatSoRoPro:
Conference managerFind out moreFor years I have been working as an office manager in a commercial company, where I organized small events, such as client meetings and product launches. I took care of the venue, speakers and catering. I have a keen eye for detail and I always have everything under control. When I was 34 years old I had my first child, […]
- E: Martine@NedVerKna.nl
Catja van Loon
Social Media InternFind out morePeople say that I’m smarter than I realize myself. I learn quickly. Very excited, crazy about animals and fashion.
Casper de Vries
Communication & PR managerFind out moreWhile studying communication science, I did an internship for National Society For Rodent Professionals (NatSoRoPro) and never left. Sometimes I’m a little frustrated, I see that social media offers many opportunities, but I don’t have the time to adapt it and furthermore my director doesn’t encourage me. So dutifully I make the newsletters, the quarterly magazine, minutes, and I try […]
Victor van Wely
Executive directorFind out moreExecutive director of the National Society For Rodent Professionals (NatSoRoPro). I am a great animal lover and always wanted to become veterinarian. Unfortunately, I was just not smart enough to go to that specific college (physics / chemistry spoiled the fun). Instead, I went to the university of applied sciences and later got my MBA at the Rotterdam School of […]